Beauty With Basil(Tulsi)
Home> Health > Remedies > Basil(Tulsi)
Basil and its uses
- Soak tulsi leaves and dried gooseberry(anula) powder in water overnight in an iron vessel, strain and use this as a last rinse after shampooing hair. This prevents premature greying and hair loss.
- Apply a paste of tulsi and lemon tree leaves mixed with curds on ringworm affected area.
- In black iron vessel,boil a bunch of tulsi leaves in mustard oil, when the leaves darken, strain and store in a glass jar. Apply for any skin and hair infections.
- Prickly heat can be relieved by eating tulsi seeds mixed with a teaspoon of anula jam (murraba).
- Dry some tulsi leaves in the shade for a few days and grind to make powder. Store in jar and use this for:
- Skin pigmentation
- Marks left behind during measels, chicken pox and boils.